Please share with a friend:
Last night, My Vacation Lady was doing a honeymoon consultation and the question came up about whether the couple wanted an adult only all inclusive resort for their tropical honeymoon next May. Having only been to all inclusive resorts that were family friendly, they wanted to know some of the differences that they could expect at an adult only. Here were some of the differences that I mentioned:
- of course, the obvious—- no kids splashing in the pool and screaming Marco Polo and no babies screeching in the restaurant
- most of the adult only all inclusive resorts have multiple restaurants- so no buffets for dinner, unless you want it
- most will have great spas
- many will offer honeymoon or anniversary amenities that may include beachfront dinners, couples massages, breakfast in bed, depending on the resort, the type of room booked and the length of stay
- not all will be couples only- you may find a group of ladies looking for a spa getaway, you may find families with adult children or a business group but what you won’t find are children under the age of 18 (0r 16 or 12- based on the resort’s rules)
- there might be an activities pool and a quiet pool
- there may be daytime activities like yoga, tequila tasting, or just lounging on your Bali style beach bed
Adult only all inclusive resorts are great for honeymooners and that is why they have become so popular. Years ago, you had your choice of Sandals or Couples resorts. Now in addition, you have Excellence, Secrets, El Dorado and Iberostar Grand resorts that have multiple properties in Mexico and the Caribbean that cater to just adults.
There are many other adult only all inclusive resorts that might be perfect for your honeymoon or romantic vacation.
My Vacation Lady has been helping clients plan their dream honeymoons and romantic vacations since 1994. We are the highest rated honeymoon specialist located in New Jersey according to both Wedding Wire and the Knot’s Wedding Channel brides.
Contact My Vacation Lady and see why we have earned the honor of earning the Brides Choice Awards 2 years in a row. Let us help you plan your dream honeymoon!