Please share with a friend:
On May 5, 2012, My Vacation Lady boarded Royal Caribbean’s Oasis of the Seas in Fort Lauderdale for a travel professional’s conference. We spent 7 days on the ship and didn’t want to leave!
Years ago, cruise vacations were considered for newlyweds and next to deads. Trust me, the Oasis of the Seas is not your grandparent’s cruise ship. This ship was filled with every age group imaginable- from the newlyweds, families with infants-teens, singles, gay couples, older couples, younger couples, family groups and our conference of 1000 attendees. We loved it so much that we are ready to book another cruise aboard the Oasis of the Seas for 2013.
Just to give you an idea of what you can do during a cruise aboard the Oasis of the Seas:
Need more during the day?
- How about decorating cupcakes?
- shooting some hoops?
- get a spa treatment?
- check out the gym or jogging track?
- take dance lessons?
- ice skate?
- get your face painted on the boardwalk?
- check out a comedy dive show?
Need some dining options? You can:
- Eat in the Main Dining Room
- On the Boardwalk
- In Central Park
- On the Promenade
My husband gained 8 lbs if that gives you any indication about the food!
Need some evening entertainment options?
- Hairspray (to rival any Broadway production)
- Ice show
- Comedy club (had us rolling)
- Aqua theater Show
- Beatle-mania (not on every sailing but we got lucky)
- dance club
- jazz club
- piano bar
- interactive games
- The Quest- not to be missed!