Please share with a friend:
When considering different destinations or resorts for our clients, My Vacation Lady looks at the entire experience that the couple is looking for. During their consultation, we talk about a lot of things including:
- Do they just want to relax on a beach with a drink in their hand or do they want to explore their destination and do some activities and sightseeing? If they do want activities, what interests them the most?
- Do they want a boutique resort or a larger resort with lots of amenities? What amenities are the most important?
- Are they foodies? Will they be OK eating at a buffet for dinner or do they only want sit down dinners?
- Do they like to eat at the resort or try out different restaurants? Do they want to try local cuisine?
- Do they want to be in a more centrally located property or do they want something off the beaten path?
- We ask them to describe their dream destination, dream room and what they want to see when they open the curtains.
- Are they interested in some romantic extras like a beach front dinner, couples massage, sunset cruise or a honeymoon package?
In a recent survey taken by a popular travel industry magazine, Honeymoon Specialists were asked what was most important to their clients when deciding on their honeymoon destination or resort. The top responses were:
- Value for the money
- Food and drinking
- Honeymoon or romance packages or upgrades
- All Inclusive experience
- Easy access
- Adult only resort
- On site golf
What’s most important to you when it comes to your honeymoon? My Vacation Lady can help guide you to the destinations and resorts that might fit your dreams and budget best. Contact us to schedule your honeymoon consultation.
My Vacation Lady is the highest rated honeymoon specialist located in New Jersey on Wedding Wire and has earned the Bride’s Choice Award for 3 consecutive years. When it comes to your honeymoon, don’t you deserve the best?