Please share with a friend:
At My Vacation Lady, none of our honeymoon clients are just average– they are all VIP’s to us and each honeymoon that we design is as unique as our couples are.
Here are some fun facts about the NORMAL honeymoon couple according to some 2013 surveys by The Knot and the Wedding Channel and a travel services booking site affiliated with TripAdvisor:
- 77% of U.S. couples who got married the previous year, went on a honeymoon.
- The 5 most popular international honeymoon destinations were the Caribbean, Italy, French Polynesia (Tahiti), Thailand and China
- The most popular US honeymoon destination was Hawaii
- The most requested honeymoon style is a tropical beach honeymoon with a bit of adventure
- The most requested add-ons were champagne, rose petals, drinks at the beach, plunge pools and a couples massage
- The average honeymoon accommodations cost $4183
- The most popular time for honeymoons were April – July
- The average couple booked 2.5 months in advance
You can read the full article here
As we said, all of our honeymooners are special and My Vacation Lady goes out of our way to make sure your honeymoon is the most memorable it can be. We won’t just book your honeymoon or let you book it online, we’ll customize your honeymoon to match your dreams and budget.
This is what Natalie and Pete from NJ said about My Vacation Lady:
Before even going on my honeymoon I already recommended Mindy for another friend of mine getting married and thinking of going to Hawaii. Why? Because Mindy is amazing. She will meet with you in person or over the phone and TAILOR your honeymoon to what you love to do. She helped us pick islands, flights, hotels, and some of our activities. For everything else she provided detailed guides about the islands, guides with the major highlights of each island, and restaurant recommendations.