Please share with a friend:
We very frequently get asked what an average honeymoon will cost or how much should our honeymoon cost? That’s a really hard question because everyone’s honeymoon is different and unique. My Vacation Lady helps hundreds of couples a year plan their dream honeymoon and all have different dreams and budgets.
Last week, we identified what types of honeymoons you can get for $5000. This week, we’ll let you know what our clients have booked in 2015 in the $7500 range. Please keep in mind that when you are traveling and when you booked can make a difference in pricing but you can use this as a rough idea.
WHAT KIND OF HONEYMOON CAN YOU GET FOR $7500?
- In March 2015, honeymooners booked 9 nights in Hawaii—(4 in a 5 star hotel in Waikiki and 5 in a 5 star hotel in Maui). Both hotels offered ocean views. In Maui, My Vacation Lady was able to offer a complimentary breakfast daily. Their honeymoon included cars in both Waikiki and Maui, air from the east coast and a luau. Including travel insurance, their honeymoon was $7550.
- In April of 2015, honeymooners are spending 11 nights in Bali for about $8000 ish. With air from NY, they are staying in a pool villa in the mountainous area of Ubud for 4 nites and 7 nites in a hillside room at a 5 star resort in Jimbaran Bay. Breakfast is included in both properties, all transfers are included and they are doing a ton of activities including riding elephants, seeing the sunset temple and monkey forest, taking a bicycling excursion, 2 nature tours and white water rafting.
- In April of 2015, honeymooners are spending 9 nites in an adult only all inclusive resort in the Riviera Maya in a concierge level junior suite with direct access to a pool and the ocean beyond. It includes a great honeymoon package including a romantic beachfront dinner, couples spa treatment and breakfast in bed. With air fare from the East Coast, this honeymoon, including airport transfers and travel insurance was less than $7000.
- In June 2015, honeymooners are spending 10 nites in France— 4 in Paris, 3 in the Burgundy Wine Country (with 3 great wine and culinary excursions) and then 3 in Nice, ending at a 5 star resort. Without airfare, this honeymoon package was in the $6600 range with trains between the cities and a couple of excursions.
- In June 2015, honeymooners are taking a very active honeymoon to Costa Rica for under $7000 with flights from NYC. They are spending 5 nites in an all inclusive beach resort and 4 in a casita in the Volcano area. They are taking an ATV tour, a sport fishing excursion, visiting hot springs, taking a horseback riding tour to waterfalls and ziplining.
- In July 2015, honeymooners are spending 10 nites in Costa Rica. They are spending 7 nights in an all inclusive beachfront resort and then 3 nites in a casita near the Volcano. They are doing an ATV tour, Ziplining, have air from JFK and all transfers included in their package for less than $6200.
- In July 2015, our honeymooners have booked 7 nights in a honeymoon villa in an adult only all inclusive resort in the Riviera Maya. They have their own private plunge pool. They are doing an ATV tour and have private transfers and first class airfare from Newark for just around $7500.
- In August 2015, our honeymooners are spending 9 nites in a villa with private pool and butler service at an adult only all inclusive resort in Ocho Rios, Jamaica. They used miles for airfare and their honeymoon came to just around $7500 without the flights.
- For just around $8200, honeymooners are headed to Hong Kong and Bali for 12 nites in September 2015. Their honeymoon package includes airfare from NYC, 2 nites in a 4 star hotel in Hong Kong with private transfers, 5 nites in a suite at a 5 star hotel in Seminyak (with breakfast), a tour of the sunset temple, a cooking class, 5 nites in a pool villa in Ubud with a sunrise hike, an evening Elephant ride with dinner and white water rafting.
- In September, 2015, our honeymooners are heading to Spain for 11 nites. They are spending 5 nites in a boutique hotel in Barcelona with breakfast daily, taking a Tapas Tour, a hop on hop off bus and a wine tour. They will then fly to Malaga, take private transfers and spend 6 nites in a junior suite in a beach front resort in Marbella. With all flights, they are spending about $8000
- In October 2015, our honeymooners are spending 10 nites in Greece. After spending 36 hours in Greece with a 1/2 day city tour, they are flying to Crete to spend 4 nites in a boutique hotel in Chania, with a car for 2 of those days to explore on their own. They are then flying to Santorini and spending 5 nites in a junior suite with a view of the sea in a cliffside hotel in Oia. With a sailing tour and a wine tasting tour and flights from Newark, their package is coming in at about $8200.
- In October 2015, we are sending honeymooners to Italy for 12 nites– 4 in the Amalfi Coast, 3 in Rome, 3 in Florence and 2 in Venice,in 3 star hotels. They are flying from NYC and are taking trains between the cities. They are taking a tour of Capri, a tour of the Vatican and a walking tour in Rome, a 1/2 day walking tour in Florence + a full day excursion to Tuscany with wine tasting and a 1/2 day walking tour in Venice and a gondola ride. Their total price with airfare was less than $7000 in first class hotels.
My Vacation Lady is an award winning honeymoon specialist and we pride ourselves on creating a unique honeymoon experience for our couples. We won’t just push you into the deal of the day because the price fits your budget. We make sure that your honeymoon also fits your dreams. If you are looking for a honeymoon that is unique as you are, contact us.