Please share with a friend:

This past summer, My Vacation Lady got calls from clients all concerned about whether they were going to need electric converters when planning for their vacations or honeymoons.   It’s always best to be prepared so here are some of the more popular ones.

Type A- most common in the United States, Canada and Mexico and some of the Caribbean


Type B- Also common in the USA

Type C- this type is used in Egypt and Israel and parts of Europe


Type D- used in Hong Kong and the Maldives


type E is used in France


Type F is used in Norway

type G is used in Great Britain


Type I is used in Australia

Many converters are sold in sets or packages but if you are in doubt, see the complete list here