Please share with a friend:
Here are 5 tips on how to make your suitcase stand out on the baggage carousel.
- Buy a different color than black- how about purple, lime green or even pink. Yes, I know that for a man that may be hard to fathom but even a royal blue or red suitcase will be easier to spot.
- Attach a very bright and large luggage tag.
- This is from my grandmother— attach brightly colored ribbon to the handles, but be careful that these ribbons aren’t long enough to get caught on any of the conveyer belts.
- Use brightly colored luggage straps around your suitcase- bright green, yellow or even rainbow colored will stand out. Again, be sure they are tight enough not to fall off during the handling.
- Tape the sides of your suitcase with duct tape (they come in bright colors now) to help identify your bags. I have seen it with X’s on the luggage or even names spelled out.
My Vacation Lady has been helping clients plan their dream honeymoons and vacations since 1994.