It’s a beautiful city, full of romance and art and culture and great food.
But if you’ve never been to Paris, planning a vacation to Paris can be pretty overwhelming.
These are a couple of tips from My Vacation Lady:
- If you are going to be visiting a lot of museums, consider pre-purchasing a museum pass.
- A metro pass is a good idea if you are going to be hopping on and off the trains.
- Actually, a hop-on hop-off bus is a good way to get your bearings and see a good amount of attractions if you only have a short time in Paris.
- Eat like the Parisians- get a crusty baguette and some cheese for breakfast.
- Learn a few words in French before you go.