Here are some tips to help you plan that once in a lifetime honeymoon:
- Pick the perfect destination- whether your dream destination is in an over water bungalow in Bora Bora or a little boutique hotel in St Lucia or a luxury tent on a safari, make sure that the destination you choose will be special.
- Plan for some relaxation and some fun time– If your honeymoon is right after the wedding you might want to include a bit of R&R to regroup and relax after the craziness of planning the wedding. But also, make sure that you have time in your honeymoon to include some of the fun things you want to do. Pre-book some of those fun activities so that you know that they are already scheduled and you won’t have to figure out what to do once you get to your dream destination.
- Include something romantic and special– Your honeymoon should be special so include some romantic extras that you may not get to do on another vacation like a beachfront dinner or a couples massage. Some honeymoon packages include these already so you might want to consider a picnic on a secluded beach, a sunset cruise or a special photography or video session.
- Let everyone know that you’re on your honeymoon. Many hotels or resorts will acknowledge honeymoons with a special amenity. Even if it is as simple as a bottle of champagne, it will help make your honeymoon more special.
- Get assistance from a specialist- Between work and planning a wedding, sometimes life gets stressful. The last thing you want is leave your honeymoon to chance. My Vacation Lady has been helping honeymooners plan their dream honeymoons for many, many years and we are very good at it. We make sure the T’s are crossed and the i’s are dotted so you don’t have to.
My Vacation Lady is the top rated honeymoon specialist located in New Jersey according to the brides on both Wedding Wire and the Knot’s Wedding Channel.
If you want to make your honeymoon special, Contact My Vacation Lady to see how our personal approach to honeymoon can make all the difference in the world!