Please share with a friend:
When it comes to the Caribbean, there are 28 island nations and over 7000 actual islands, so it can be hard to decide which ones to visit.
Many times, when My Vacation Lady does a honeymoon or vacation consultation, we’ll ask about the kind of nightlife the clients are looking for and if they are looking for a bit more to do, we’ll ask if a casino is important.
Not all islands offer casinos, so the list is much shorter and this may help you narrow down your options.
These are the islands that offer casino gambling:
- Aruba- has 10 casinos in many of the resorts.
- The Dominican Republic – has a total of 34 casinos in 13 cities. Some of the resorts in Punta Cana, Playa Dorado and La Romana offer casinos.
- Puerto Rico- has 18 casinos many of which are in hotels in the San Juan area
- The Bahamas- has 6 casinos, including 3 in Nassau/Paradise Island, one in Freeport, one in Exuma and one in Lucaya
- Antigua- has 6 casinos with the largest at King’s Casino in Saint Johns
- Curacao- has 12 casinos- mostly at resorts.
- St. Maarten- has 14 casinos- all on the Dutch side, clustered around the airport in Simpson Bay or in Philipsburg
- St Croix- has 1 casino at the Divi Carina Resort
- Bonaire- has 2 casinos– 1 at the Divi Flamingo Beach and the other at the Plaza Resort
- St Lucia- has one casino, Treasure Bay in Rodney Bay.