We’ve said it many times before—— My Vacation Lady is the Queen of over packing.
I brought a stuffed to the brim 24″ suitcase for a 2 night cruise to no where.
How can you tell if you pack too much?
- You get slapped with an OVERWEIGHT baggage fee
- You pack for every What IF scenario
- You forget that there are stores that sell most of the things you MAY need, if you forget them
- You try to convince yourself that you really need work out clothes when you haven’t seen the inside of a gym in years
- You take too many gadgets
How can you cure your over packing habit?
- Set limits— like 2 pair of shoes
- Color coordinate– if you stick to one or 2 color schemes, you can mix and match and save valuable luggage space
- Use a smaller suitcase— you’ll be forced to cut down on what you bring
- Cut back on the size of your toiletries— did you realize that a contact lens case full of moisturizer can last for a couple of weeks?
- Be realistic- there are stores if you forgot something.