When planning your honeymoon, is it more about the destination or the resort? For many of My Vacation Lady’s honeymooners, it’s all about the resort.
During our unique and very in depth consultation, My Vacation Lady will ask a lot of questions about the kind of experiences you are looking for but also, about the type of resort that will make your honeymoon dreams become reality. In one consultation recently, a bride-to-be mentioned a particular resort in Phuket that she was interested in because it had an outdoor shower and tub and a private plunge pool. This was her dream— something she would never have on another vacation but for her honeymoon, she wanted something special.
During another honeymoon consultation, the couple was going to the Big Island and Kauai for an 11 night honeymoon. They wanted moderate accommodations in the Big Island close to Volcanoes National Park but wanted the best that their money could get in Kauai. This is where they wanted their couples massage and to relax.
What is most important to you when choosing a resort for your honeymoon?
- Property amenities (like a swim up pool bar, infinity pool, multiple restaurants, a great spa?)
- It is price?
- Is it the honeymoon amenities that you can get (beachfront dinner, couples massage, breakfast in bed?)
- Are the room amenities what is most important (private plunge pool? over the top bathroom? )
- Does the size of the resort matter?
- Do you want butler service, pool and beach waiter service, room service?
- Are you looking for a villa or cottage that is relatively secluded?
- Are you looking for an adult only resort?
- Do you want your honeymoon resort to be very quiet or do you want activities going on day and night?
All of this matters to our clients and that is why we ask as many questions as we do.
My Vacation Lady won’t be the first to tell you that your honeymoon should be special, but we will go out of our way to make it special.
As the top rated honeymoon specialist located in New Jersey, according to the couples on Wedding Wire, we look forward to making you one of our satisfied honeymoon couples.