My Vacation Lady has been taking our kids on cruises since they were 10 and 12 and once they became adults, they have cruised with their friends and later on, with their spouses and significant others. We enjoy cruising. It’s easy and it’s fun.
Cruising with kids is different than just cruising as a couple or even with friends. You have more to take into consideration and some may be more important based on the children’s ages.
- Is the cruise ship kid friendly?
- How is the kid’s club?
- Will there be things for the kids to do, if they don’t want to stay in the kid’s program all day?
- How large are the cabins and what will the bedding be in the cabin?
- If there a bathtub in the cabin?
- Is babysitting available?
- Are the ports of call kid friendly?
- What if your child is not interested in going off the ship— does the kids club operate during port days?
To read a bit more about cruising, click here