Please share with a friend:
A vacation to Disney World is no longer the easy, breezy vacation it once was. With all of the new features like magic bands and fast pass plus, there is a lot more to booking a vacation to Disney World than there was every 2 years ago.
Here are some fun tips that you might now have known:
- Fort Wilderness is the only place you get to interact with Disney characters for free. You can purchase a S’mores kit but the campfire with a sing-a-long and movie are free!
- Check out the Animal Kingdom Lodge Savannah. From the back of the Animal Kingdom Lodge you can see giraffe, ostriches and zebras.
- You can see the Magic Kingdom Fireworks from any of the resorts around Bay Lake but here’s a tip – on the 4th floor at the Contemporary Resort they pipe in the music from the show so you can get the full experience.
- Disney has a free app called My Disney Experience that includes wait times, maps, characters and dining info. You can use it on both Android and Iphone. Check it out at home before you get to the parks
- Write a letter to any character in the WDW and they’ll send you an autographed postcard in return. You can write as many times as you want and they’ll send you multiple postcards (so write for each child going).
For many more tips on Disney World, contact My Vacation Lady. We have a Disney Specialist on staff who can help you plan a stress free Disney World Vacation.