Please share with a friend:
It’s the end of February— why is My Vacation Lady talking about summer honeymoon destinations? Well, it’s because now is the time to book your summer honeymoon. We’ve been booking some of our summer honeymoons since October so if you are only first starting to think about your honeymoon over the summer, you should really think fast.
What are some great destinations for your June – September honeymoon?
1. French Polynesia (also known as the Tahtian islands). The most popular islands are Bora Bora and Moorea but don’t leave out the islands of Huahini, Rangiroa and Taha’a for some lesser known and less traveled to islands. Our summer months (Tahiti’s winter months) are the best months for weather and underwater visibility.
2. The Greek Islands– June – September are the best months to visit the Cyclades Islands (Santorini and Mykonos are the 2 most popular). Temperatures are in the 80’s, perfect for the beach and water activities. July and August are peak season so many of the smaller properties may already be sold out so don’t wait too long to plan your Greek Island honeymoon.
3. Bermuda– This British owned island is just 2 hours from New York City. The summer months are the most popular months to visit Bermuda. The temperatures are in the mid 80’s and perfect for enjoying the beautiful pink sand beaches.
4. Fiji- This South Pacific nation is made up of over 330 islands and many resorts may be on their own island. The dry season (winter in Fiji) is June to September when the days are cooler (about 83 degrees F. during the day) and there is less rain. July and August are the busiest months since many Australians and New Zealanders will spend their vacations in Fiji. Since many of the hotels on the islands are small, they tend to sell out quickly so now is the time to book your Fiji honeymoon.
5. Bali– Located in Indonesia, Bali is extremely popular for 2015. While it is not easy to get to Bali from the U.S., the exotic-ness of Bali is making it one of My Vacation Lady’s top honeymoon destinations. Bali has a tropical monsoon climate and June-September are the driest time to visit. The temperatures can be in the mid to upper 80’s (cooler in the mountainous areas) and the beautiful beaches are one of the biggest attractions. With small boutique properties to larger name brand hotels, Bali can fit most budgets. Since there aren’t too many decent flights to Bali, the earlier you book, the better your chances of getting one of the better connections will be.
If you are getting married this summer, contact My Vacation Lady as soon as possible to set up your honeymoon consultation. As one of the top rated honeymoon specialists according to the couples on Wedding Wire, we can help you find the honeymoon destination that will fit your dreams and budget.