2015 has been a busy Bali honeymoon year for My Vacation Lady and we’ve designed honeymoons for our clients ranging from relaxing at the beach and doing a bit of activities to planning almost every day with another activity. This is all based on our clients dreams and budget.
What are some of the unique experiences that can be found in Bali to make your honeymoon even more special?
First of all, Bali is a unique combination of BEACH, CULTURE, ANIMALS AND ACTIVITIES, making it a great destination for so many honeymoon styles.
1. No visit to Bali is complete without a visit to Tanah Lot (otherwise known as the Sunset Temple). This sacred temple was built in the 16th century on black lava rock 200 meters off shore. Sometimes, depending on the tide, you can walk across the beach to the temple but, even if you don’t, it’s a fabulous place to watch the sunset.
2. Getting close and personal with the animals— At the Monkey Forest, the monkeys will virtually come right up to you and if you prefer interaction with some larger animals, you can ride an elephant at the Elephant Safari Park in Taro.
3. Mountain Bike down Mount Batur OR climb up it at sunrise!
4. Learn the art of Balinese Cooking at a cooking class. Some may also include a trip to the market.
5. Have dinner on the beach in Jimbaran Bay where the tables are set in the sand and the surf is just a few yards away.
6. Go white water rafting navigating through rapids set to a backdrop of wild unspoiled rainforest, towering gorges and magnificent rice paddy terraces.
7. Go snorkeling or scuba diving! Some of the most popular places for diving are Sanur and Nusa Island. The best time for diving is in the dry season that lasts from April to October, when warmer temperatures invite more fish to swim in and around the abundant colorful hard and soft corals.
8. Go surfing. Some of the great surfing spots are Sanur to Kuta and Ulawatu.
9. Relax in your own private plunge pool. These are very popular in Ubud where the small and intimate resorts will offer the ultimate in seclusion but we’ve designed itineraries where our honeymooners stayed at 3 different properties, in 3 different areas and all had plunge pools!
10. Get a Balinese massage!
So whether you are looking for adventure, great beaches, an exotic locale and culture or you just want a unique honeymoon experience, Bali may be a great honeymoon destination for you.
My Vacation Lady is the top rated honeymoon specialist, located in New Jersey, according to the couples on Wedding Wire. During our unique and in depth honeymoon consultation, we’ll be able to figure out the best destination for your dreams and budget. When it comes to your honeymoon, don’t you want it to be the best that it can be? Contact us for more information and to set up your honeymoon consultation.