If you just got married, you can change the name on your US passport for free…

My Vacation Lady gets this question all the time by our honeymoon clients.

What name should the bride book her honeymoon reservation under— her maiden name or her new married name?

We posted a response to this back a couple of years ago but some of the forms have changed so please check out the update HERE

My Vacation Lady is the top rated honeymoon specialist located in the state of New Jersey according to the couples on Wedding Wire.

2015 all badges

We specialize in designing honeymoons that fit your dreams and budget and will create memories to last a lifetime.  If you want your honeymoon to be special, contact us and schedule your honeymoon consultation with My Vacation Lady


About the Author:

Mindy Gilbert of My Vacation Lady has been helping clients, just like you, plan their dream vacations, cruises and honeymoons since 1994.