Did you know that this is the new tag line from the Hawaii Visitors and Convention Bureau?
From the blue waters of the Pacific to black and red and green-sand beaches, Hawaii will fill any bucket list. But there is so more to Hawaii than what you can imagine! Explore Hawaii— wander from the suggested route, try some “hole in the wall” restaurants and enjoy food that locals love. Experience the welcoming aloha spirit. You don’t need a road map to make wonderful memories. All you have to do is “Let Hawaii Happen.”
What are some of My Vacation Lady’s most recommended experiences in Hawaii?
- Star gaze in the Big Island at Mauna Kea
- Take a surf lesson on Waikiki Beach
- Zipline through a rain forest in Kauai
- Take a helicopter ride over the volcano in the Big Island
- Head up to the top of Haleakala while it’s still dark and watch a gorgeous sunrise before biking down the mountain
- Explore hidden beaches along the Road to Hana (and don’t forget to purchase some fresh banana bread from the stand along the way)
- Hike through the lush forests and find some hidden waterfalls.
- Watch a monk seal sleep on the beach (but don’t go near him!!!)
- Snorkel the crescent of Molokini
- Enjoy a luau
- Indulge in a beach side massage
- Get in your car and drive and explore
My Vacation Lady is a Hawaii Destination Specialist and can help design your dream vacation or honeymoon to the Hawaiian Islands. We’ll help plan your entire Hawaii experience.