My Vacation Lady helps our clients plan their vacation and honeymoon experiences and we listen to what you want to see and do and experience before making recommendations on which Caribbean island may work the best for you.
Let’s say that you don’t want to just lay on a beach with a drink in your hand. Let’s say you want adventure and want to hike up some great trails to get rewarded with some fantastic views.
Where can you go for the Best Hiking in the Caribbean?
USA Today Travel listed 5 peaks in the Caribbean that would make for some great hiking but we think there are a lot more great places to hike in the Caribbean.
These were the USA Today Travel’s picks:
- The Pitons in St Lucia
- Morne Diablotin in Dominica
- La Soufriere in St Vincent
- Mt Liamuiga in St Kitts
- Pico Duarte in the Dominican Republic
But there a lots of other great places to hike in the Caribbean that may not necessarily involve hiking boots and walking sticks.
- The Blue Mountains in Jamaica
- The Grand Etang Forest in Grenada
- El Yunque Rain Forest in Puerto Rico
- Valley of Desolation and Boiling Lake Hike in Dominica
- La Soufriere Volcano in Guadeloupe
- Little Tobago in Tobago
- Asa Wright Nature Center in Trinidad
- Reef Bay Trail in St John
- Mt Qua Qua in Grenada
- The Baths in Virgin Gorda
There are so many great places to walk and hike to some beautiful scenery in the Caribbean that if you aren’t looking for a completely beach vacation, don’t count out the Caribbean!
Let the vacation and honeymoon specialists at My Vacation Lady help you plan your next vacation experience.