1. Iceland’s weather is about the same as NYC’s in the months of January and February
2. Iceland has a lava field that is the size of the borough of Manhattan
3. Pickled ram’s testicles, seal’s flippers and sheep’s head jam are all delicacies that you can find during a Thorrablot feast in Thorri.
4. You can witness a volcanic eruption during a flight seeing tour at Holuhraun
5. East Iceland is in the solar eclipse’ “path of totality” (March 20, 2015)
6. You can check out a real ICE TUNNEL. The Langjokull Ice Cave is located on Europe’s 2nd largest glacier and after 5 years of planning and preparing, it’s now open to the public.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, contact My Vacation Lady.