Hawaii is one of My Vacation Lady’s favorite vacation and honeymoon destinations. We would live there if we could afford a shack on the beach that had internet access but in the mean time, we might have to dream about living there and just visit as often as we can.
Why do we keep going back to Hawaii- when there are so many other destinations that we haven’t been before?
- Hawaii’s climate is world class and year-round. Yet, almost every climatic zone known on the planet is represented somewhere on the islands. Did you realize that you might be able to go snow skiing and snorkeling in the same day on the Big Island?
- Hawaii’s beaches are absolutely amazing: white, red, and black sand, with huge crashing waves or gentle surf. The Hawaiian Islands are great for surfing, snorkeling, scuba diving, deep sea fishing and stand up paddle boarding.
- Nature at its best – Hawaii’s valleys and shores are a nature lover’s paradise. Mountain trails go on endlessly and expert guide services and naturalists are available to travelers for specialized tours and excursions. Between gorgeous sunrises and spectacular sunsets, the outdoors is your playground. Each island has so much to see and do that you’ll never be bored in Hawaii.
- Volcanoes – Where else can travelers get up close and personal with one of the planet’s most awesome forces of nature?
- The Aloha Spirit – the attitude of friendly acceptance and the way of life that makes the Hawaiian Islands famous. “Aloha” means joyful sharing of life, hello, goodbye, and so much more.
- Activities galore – golf, hiking, kayaking, surfing, swimming, snorkeling, zip lining, fishing, windsurfing, its all here and it’s all done with the Aloha spirit.
- So familiar and yet so exotic – Hawaii is part of the United States. That means US currency, no passports and driving on the correct side of the road. The food, culture and language are all familiar and relaxing. Yet around every turn is some element of the exotic, from the Aloha culture to the strong influence of Asian cultures and heritage.
- Waterfalls- with some of the most beautiful waterfalls, each island has its own captivating waterfalls. Some are even close enough to drive or walk up to.
- Dining – Hawaii is a feast. Some of the world’s great dining opportunities and a wonderfully fascinating mix of native, Pacific Rim and continental cuisines. Farm to table is prevalent in Hawaii, as well as sea to table. You won’t get much fresher fish than at the restaurants who buy it from the fishermen who caught the fish that day.
- Hawaii isn’t as far away as you might think. Only six hours from the West Coast, getting to Hawaii can take less time than traveling to Europe from New York .
- Hawaii is for most budgets – from first class luxury accommodations to condo-style hotels, My Vacation Lady can assist you with planning a vacation to provide the best possible value to our clients.
When you are planning a honeymoon or vacation to Hawaii, call a specialist. My Vacation Lady can help turn your Hawaii honeymoon or vacation dreams into reality.