My Vacation Lady has helped many clients plan their vacations to Walt Disney World over the years. Recently, it’s become so much more complicated that we have a dedicated Disney Vacation Specialist to help our Disney clients.
One of Sharon’s Disney Planning Tips is:
When planning ahead for your Walt Disney vacation, don’t be ruled by when Disney releases promotions.
This is how we, at My Vacation Lady can help:
- We can help you choose the resort and reserve your room.
- As your Disney Specialist, we will be reviewing the promotions as they are released and if all of the guidelines are met with your current reservation and there are rooms are available, the promotions can be applied to your reservation.
- If you wait for a promotion to be released, it may be difficult to get a new reservation during the first few days of a promotion. (Phone wait times can run in the hours on the first day a promotion is announced!)
- Also if you are set on a specific resort, it is the best way to guarantee that you will get the resort you have your heart set on.
- Remember: FREE dining is great if you are staying multiple days but room discounts may sometimes be a better value in the long run. We can help you figure out which promotion is best for you!
Read more about Sharon and how she can help you plan your dream vacation (or honeymoon) to Disney!