Please share with a friend:
Leigh really wanted to go to India but her significant other wasn’t interested in going so she asked her friend Kathy to join her and the 2 ladies took off without the men to go on a guided tour of India.
Does that sound familiar to you? You have dreams of traveling to specific destinations OR just traveling in general and your husband, boy friend or significant other doesn’t share your travel bug. Well, what is a girl to do–Call her girl friends and plan a trip without them!
For many of My Vacation Lady‘s clients, a girl friend’s getaway is the perfect way to rekindle your friendship with your college friends, cure a broken heart, reconnect with your sisters or cousins or mother, relax at a spa or kick back and enjoy yourselves without the guys around.
So what are some Girl’s Getaways that we’ve planned for some of our other clients and can help you with, as well?
- Karen and her 2 young adult daughters are in Bali right now for an Eat, Love and Pray type experience filled with culture and adventures
- Pam frequently travels with college friends who are from all over the country. They’ll usually meet up at a Caribbean adult only resort for some fun in the sun and spa treatments!
- Sherry and her single female friends want to travel the world so we’ve planned tours in Europe, Canada, and the US national parks for them.
- Donna and Angela are planning a girl’s getaway to Paris for a long weekend of food, wine and fashion.
- Our Baton Rouge Ladies took a girl’s getaway to New York City.
- Bachelorette parties are the ultimate girl’s getaways and we’ve helped our brides to be celebrate with their friends on cruises, in Mexico, Jamaica, Punta Cana and Aruba.
If you and your friends are looking for a stress free and fun Girl’s Getaway, let the vacation specialists at My Vacation Lady help you plan your vacation. We can figure out the best destinations, take care of the reservations for you so all you have to do is to figure out what to pack!