Please share with a friend:
As a Honeymoon Specialist, My Vacation Lady works with so many engaged couples that don’t know where they want to go or what they want to do for their honeymoon. We work closely with each couple to ensure that we understand what they are looking for and what will make their honeymoon dreams become reality. This is part 2 of a six part series to run every Wedding Wednesday.
WHAT KIND OF EXPERIENCES ARE YOU LOOKING FOR DURING YOUR HONEYMOON?
- A while back, we had a couple tell me that they saw their cousin’s pictures of Hawaii and wanted to go there because it was so beautiful. By the end of our in depth consultation, we found out that an all inclusive resort in the Caribbean fit they dreams much better than Hawaii and they ended up having a wonderful honeymoon in Aruba.
- Another time, the bride told me that she wanted to go on a Mediterranean Cruise so that she can always be busy but the groom wanted to relax on the beach with a bit of sightseeing and some excursions. They loved their honeymoon to Hawaii, where they were able to do fun stuff but still have down time to relax at their resorts in Maui and Kauai.
Describe what you want to see and do on your honeymoon
- Do you want to relax on a beach with a drink in your hand?
- Are you more beach people or pool people?
- What water sports or anything water related are you interested in?
- Scuba diving
- Sunset cruise
- Swimming with dolphins or sting rays or sharks?
- Sailing, kayaking, wind surfing, tubing?
- What kind of land based activities do you want to do?
- Zip lining?
- ATV tours?
- Horseback riding?
- Exploring your destination by car, trolley, or train?
- Do you want to visit historical sites?
- Do you want to visit places of natural beauty?
How adventurous do you want to be or do you want to do absolutely nothing?
This is your honeymoon. If it could be everything you dreamed it would be, what do you see yourself doing?