Please share with a friend:
For the last couple of weeks, My Vacation Lady has been posting tips on what to think about when you start to plan your dream honeymoon. Step 3 talks about the resort or hotel that you might want to stay in for your honeymoon.
Step 3- What type of resort or hotel do you want for your honeymoon?
Whenever my honeymoon clients tell me they want a tropical beach honeymoon, almost all want a view of the ocean. It makes perfect sense. Who wouldn’t want to see crystal blue waters from their balcony? For my honeymooners who are looking for a honeymoon in a major city, all want to be centrally located, near points of interest and near transportation. One thing to remember is LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION! The better the location of the room and the better the view of the room, the higher the price will be.
Let’s talk about what type of hotel you prefer.
- Does the size of the hotel matter?
- Is it a boutique hotel with under 100 rooms?
- Is it large with a few hundred room?
- Is it huge with a thousand rooms?
- Where is it located?
- Beach front?
- City center?
- A bit off the beaten trail?
- Can you describe the room?
- Does it have a balcony?
- Does it have a pool or the beach just steps away from your room?
- What view do you see from your balcony or windows?
- Is it modern or traditional?
- Does it have any unique feature- like a Jacuzzi for 2 or a 4 poster bed or a private plunge pool?
What type of amenities does your hotel have?
How many restaurants does the hotel have?
- Does it have a spa?
- What kind of pool does it have?
- A lagoon style pool?
- One with a water slide?
- A swim up pool bar?
- An adult only pool area?
- Do you want lots of activities during the day or do you want it to be quiet and relaxing?
- Do you want a luxury resort or something a bit more moderate?
This is your honeymoon. If you could have the hotel of your dreams, what would it be?
You only get 1 chance at your dream honeymoon. Let us help you get it right!