Please share with a friend:
2015 has been an exciting year for My Vacation Lady!
Now that we are in 2016, we have had a bit of time to reflect on the past year and we realized that 2015 was a great year!
- We took 4 “vacations” (When is a vacation ever a true vacation for a travel professional?)
- We cruised on the Royal Caribbean Quantum of the Seas in April
- We stayed at 2 different resorts in Cabo San Lucas in September
- We stayed at 2 different resorts in Costa Rica in early December
- We cruised on the Norwegian Breakaway (our only real vacation) over Christmas-New Year’s Week with our family
- We brought on 3 new vacation specialists to join My Vacation Lady to help with our clients
- Dawn is our Destination wedding specialist and can be reached at email@example.com
- Vickie is our vacation and honeymoon specialist and can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sharon is our Disney specialist and can be reached at email@example.com
- We won a few awards—
- We were invited to a prestigious travel conference. Global Travel Marketplace is an elite appointment-only event that connects travel agents with global travel suppliers. This conference included only 120 top producing travel professionals from the US and Canada and we met with travel suppliers face to face to find out more about what they can offer our clients.
So what do we have planned for 2016? Believe it or not, we have not even thought about our vacations yet since we are so busy planning our client’s vacations and honeymoons.
Our goals have always remained the same—
- to provide our clients with outstanding service and a seamless and stress free vacation and honeymoon planning experience
- to provide more than just a trip— but rather an experience
- to book our client’s vacation and honeymoon dreams while providing value for their budget.