Guess what? It’s time to think about your spring break and summer vacations. Yes, really. We, at My Vacation Lady, know that you just got over Christmas and New Years but if you haven’t already planned your family’s spring break and summer vacation, this is a good time to start.
According to a survey of 2000 families from around the U.S., FamilyFun magazine put together a list of the top attractions for 2015 for family vacations.
The top animal attractions were:
- Henry Doorly Zoo and Aquarium in Omaha, Nebraska
- Saint Louis Zoo in St Louis Missouri
- Monterey Bay Aquarium in Monterey, California
- Georgia Aquarium in Atlanta, Georgia
- San Diego Zoo, San Diego, California
The top chosen Science Museums were:
- Smithsonian Museum of Natural History in Washington DC
- Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum in Washington DC
- The Children’s Museum of Indianapolis
- Cincinnati Museum Center
- Center of Science and Industry in Columbus, Ohio
The top Tourist towns were:
- Sanibel, Florida
- Gatlinburg, Tennessee
- Savannah, Georgia
- St Augustine, Florida
- Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin
Did you happen to notice that theme parks weren’t on this list? Of course, Disney World is always a great vacation destination and has gotten so complicated to book that My Vacation Lady has a dedicated Disney vacation specialist to help our clients get the most of their time in Disney.
All inclusive resorts, cruises and destinations in Hawaii, the Caribbean, Mexico and Europe all are great family vacation ideas but let the vacation specialists at My Vacation Lady, help you figure out what may be best for your family.