It’s the middle of September and My Vacation Lady is seeing a lot of interest in planning spring break family vacations, already. This is actually the best time to plan and book your spring break family vacation.
You know when schools are closed and when the kids have off. Now you need to figure out what to do and how to start planning your family spring break vacation.
Start by asking yourself what it is that you and your kids like to do.
- Do you want to relax at a family friendly resort and hang out by the pools and beach for a week?
- Do you want to mix beach with adventure and activities?
- Do you want to explore a city or a new country?
- Do you want to explore the great outdoors?
There are lots of choices to consider.
For a beach, beach and more beach vacation, consider:
- an all inclusive resort in the Caribbean or Mexico. There are lots of family friendly resorts on stunning beaches with great pools and kids activities. You’ll never have to leave the resort, if you don’t want to. Based on the age of the kids, the team at My Vacation Lady can help sort through the thousands of options that you’ll see online.
If you want a bit of adventure or activities, with the beach consider:
- Costa Rica
- Riviera Maya
- Saint Lucia
If you are more into sightseeing and culture, some great cities that can be used as a base to explore in a week or less may be:
- New York City
- San Francisco
- the list is actually pretty extensive.
If you want to explore the great outdoors, think about our National Parks:
- The Grand Canyon is always a great choice (but it can still be snowing in March or even early April)
- Shenandoah National Park in Virginia is just 75 miles from Washington DC
- Yosemite National Park (April is usually peak waterfall season!)
- Zion National Park in Utah is great for hiking in the cooler springtime weather.
- Hawaii Volcanoes National Park in the Big Island of Hawaii, is one of the few places you can take ranger led walking tours and see lava!
There is no need to spend hours of research on your own, trying to figure out the best spring break vacation options when the team at My Vacation Lady are vacation specialists.