Italy is a dream honeymoon destination.
Who doesn’t think of romance when you think of the Amalfi Coast or the Tuscany regions of Italy? What about a private gondola ride in Venice?
What are some great honeymoon worthy experiences in Italy?
- A visit to Venice isn’t complete with a gondola ride. For more romance- make it a private sunset ride where you’ll be serenaded as you sail down the Grand Canal.
- Visit the islands of Murano and Burano and take home some hand blown glass.
- Visit a winery or 2 in Tuscany
- Take a cooking class and learn how to make Italian favorites. My Vacation Lady can arrange these for you.
- Take a ferry from Sorrento or Positano to the Island of Capri and take the venicular all the way to the top of Monte Solaro.
- Take a boat ride and visit the Blue Grotto in Capri.
- Do as the Romans do and people watch while sitting at a cafe sipping a cappuchino or a glass of wine.
- Enjoy a drink on a rooftop terrace in Rome.
- Explore Trastevere with a Food Tour by Night and explore this old neighborhood and experience food and wine from some of Rome’s most historic and loved dining venues.
- Do something off the beaten path and explore the 5 towns of Cinque Terre by hiking along the coast.
- Wander through the small streets and explore some local shops and markets.
- Hire a driver in the Amalfit Coast so that he can customize your experience around what you’re interested in seeing.
- Horseback ride though a Tuscan vineyard.
- Visit the Italian Lakes- Lake Como or Lake Maggiore. Visit Bellagio by private boat.
- Spend some time in the Italian Riviera, taking romantic strolls along the seaside promenade.
Have we given you a taste of what you can experience during your honeymoon to Italy?
My Vacation Lady is an award winning honeymoon travel agency in New Jersey. We are committed to providing our clients with seamless and stress free honeymoons that will create lifelong memories.
When it comes to your honeymoon, don’t you deserve the best? See what our honeymooners have said about My Vacation Lady and then contact us to help plan your dream honeymoon!