You dream about your perfect honeymoon destination–
- crystal clear blue waters
- soft white sand beaches
- a bungalow or villa secluded from everyone else and just steps from the ocean
- your own private pool on your balcony
- a dozen restaurants + room service
- all of your meals and drinks are included
- tons of activities (both land and watersports)
- a 4 hour nonstop flight from your home airport
- 10 nights of bliss
- $5000 budget for both of you for everything
Then you start searching online and can’t find anything like your perfect honeymoon destination that you dreamed about (or at least one that checks off every box)
All of a sudden, planning your honeymoon now seems like it’s becoming an overwhelming task. It’s not enough to know what you want. Now you need to figure out what’s most important to you and and what will fit most of your dreams and budget. On top of that, you’re working and planning a wedding and dealing with in laws, guest lists, the menu, bridal gown fittings and so much more.
This is usually about the time when My Vacation Lady will get a frantic call or an email from frazzled couples who are on internet overload and can’t figure out where they should go.
We understand. We do this every day and we send hundreds of honeymooner couples on their dream honeymoons every year. We have earned top ratings on Wedding Wire and the Knot for years and have hundreds of 5 star reviews on each.
What seems overwhelming to you, is what we specialize in. So rather than stressing over whether you’ve forgotten a place (that you may not even know existed), leave it to the experts. Contact us for help planning your dream honeymoon and let us take the stress away.