When planning your honeymoon, is it more about the destination or the resort? For many of My Vacation Lady’s honeymooners, it’s all about the resort.
During our unique and very in depth consultation, My Vacation Lady will ask a lot of questions about the kind of experiences you are looking for but also, about the type of resort that will make your honeymoon dreams become reality.
During some recent consultations, a couple mentioned that they wanted an over water bungalow. Another groom’s inspiration was a picture of Jade Mountain in St Lucia.
Lots of our honeymooners want something special. Something that they wouldn’t book during a normal vacation.
Some are willing to do more moderate in 1 destination where they’ll be staying a shorter amount of time or they will be out and about more but want to splurge on the last resort of their honeymoon. This is where they wanted their couples massage and to relax.
What is most important to you when choosing a resort for your honeymoon?
- Property amenities (like a swim up pool bar, infinity pool, multiple restaurants, a great spa?)
- It is price?
- Is it the honeymoon amenities that you can get (beachfront dinner, couples massage, breakfast in bed?)
- Are the room amenities important (like a private plunge pool or jacuzzi tub on your balcony?)
- Does the size of the resort matter?
- Do you want butler service, pool and beach waiter service, room service?
- Are you looking for a villa or cottage that is relatively secluded?
- Are you looking for an adult only resort?
- Do you want your honeymoon resort to be very quiet or do you want activities going on day and night?
All of this matters to our clients and that is why we ask as many questions as we do.
My Vacation Lady won’t be the first to tell you that your honeymoon should be special, but we will go out of our way to make it special.