It’s still COLD in New Jersey and all of this cold, makes My Vacation Lady want to head to a gorgeous tropical beach destination.
Of course, we could go to the Caribbean or Mexico (been there/done that) so we were looking some inspiration and found an article from SmarterTravel about the 10 beaches that should be on your bucket list.
So what are these 10 beaches?
- Anse Source D’Argent, La Digue, Seychelles
- Playa Grande, Las Baulas National Marine Park, Costa Rica
- Pink Sands Beach, Harbour Island, Bahamas
- Maya Bay, Koh Phi Phi Le, Thailand
- Punalu’u Black Sand Beach, Big Island, Hawaii
- Trunk Bay, St. John, U.S. Virgin Islands
- Pampelonne Beach, St. Tropez, France
- Whitehaven Beach, Whitsunday Island, Australia
- Siesta Key Beach, Sarasota, Florida
- Matira Beach, Bora Bora, French Polynesia
From crystal clear water and white sand beaches, to pink sand to black sand, each of these beaches is beautiful in their own right.
The experienced team of vacation and honeymoon specialists at My Vacation Lady can guide you to the beach vacation or honeymoon that will fit your dreams and budget. So when you’re ready to escape the cold, contact us to help plan your tropical escape.