Planning a vacation is hard enough. When adding 10, 20, 50 or more people to the mix, it can be overwhelming. We will make planning your group vacation a breeze.
What is a group?
A group can be any number of people traveling together, in more than one hotel room or ship cabin. Usually, a group cruise consists of 8 or more cabins of guests sailing together. For a hotel or resort, the minimum of rooms required is usually 10 or more rooms booked together.
Benefits May Include:
- Reduced or free accommodations for the group leader
- Reduced rates on cruise and tour packages
- Complimentary gifts for each passenger
- Cocktail parties or upgrades
- Raising funds for your organization
Examples of groups
- Friends and family members traveling together
- Family Reunion
- Church members who like to travel with their minister
- Business conferences or sales incentives
- Sports teams
- Dance teams
- Bachelor or bachelorette parties
- Destination weddings
- Fundraising groups or Non profit organizations
If you have a passion or hobby, like scrap booking or country line dancing,
there may be other enthusiasts out there who may want to join your
Have A Question? We’re Here To Help!
Take the stress out of group vacation and reunion vacation planning. Let My Vacation Lady help plan a memorable trip for your group. Call now (732) 418-0819 or or send us an email.