- When Richard was turning 80 years old, he decided to take his entire family on a cruise to Bermuda.
- When Alton turned 40, he and a friend celebrated his birthday in Oahu, Hawaii.
- When Abby and Rich were celebrating their 10th wedding anniversary, they decided to go back to Hawaii to the same hotels where they honeymooned.
- When Maureen and Ed celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary, they took the kids and grandkids down to Disney World to celebrate with them.
- When her youngest daughter was graduating from college, Nancy took her 2 daughters on a cruise to the Caribbean. Some of their friends decided to join them.
- Before Jaime got married, she and her 12 closest friends jetted off to Aruba to celebrate her last few days as a single woman.
- When a group of friends were turning 30, they decided to celebrate their collective birthdays on a cruise to Bermuda.
- When Martha retired, she and Frank and 2 other couples were able to cross visiting the Panama Canal off their bucket list.
When Paula and Tom celebrated their 40th wedding anniversary with their 4 kids, their spouses and their grandchildren at an all inclusive resort in Mexico.
These important occasions will only happen once in a lifetime. My Vacation Lady can help make sure that your special occasion vacation will be one that you will all remember for many years to come.
Have A Question? We’re Here To Help!
Take the stress out of planning your special occasion vacation. Let My Vacation Lady help plan a memorable trip for your group. Call now (732) 418-0819 or or send us an email.