With our main office in New Jersey, many of My Vacation Lady’s clients may not think of New York City as a vacation destination but to the rest of the world, visiting New York City is a top vacation destination.
When meeting with a top supplier who can help us create customized vacation packages to New York City, I asked him about some of the best places to propose in New York so that even for our local people, they could make their proposal extra special.
Best Places to Propose:
- Horse-drawn carriage ride in Central Park
- Bow Bridge in Central Park
- Rockefeller Center Tree Lighting Party (their exclusive event is perfect for proposals! and the 2018 Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree Lighting ceremony is on
Wednesday, November 28th.
- Brooklyn Bridge Park at sundown
- Rockefeller Center or Bryant Park skating rinks (obviously in late fall and winter!)
- Top of the Empire State Building or Top of the Rock Observation Center
- New Years Eve from a private viewing spot 22 stories over the ball drop at Times Square
So whether you want to propose to your intended spouse, or want to honeymoon in New York City, My Vacation Lady can help you make your NYC vacation dreams come true.
We have the contacts and knowledge on how to create a New York vacation worth your proposal or honeymoon.
Whether you want to sightsee or take in a Broadway show, sail around Manhattan or shop until you drop, the team at My Vacation Lady can help.