Not every family vacation has to be an all inclusive resort or a cruise. Lots of My Vacation Lady’s clients are taking their families to Europe and we will be focusing on some fun ideas for family vacations in destinations around the world.
This week- we are focusing on Fun in Rome
Yes of course you can plan some fun things in Rome for families, but we work with suppliers that can make a week in Rome SUPER FUN for families.
- Private full day guided city tour by electric bike, including lunch in a “trattoria” and gelato break
- Private half day guided tour of the Colosseum with access to the Arena Floor via the “Gladiator’s Gate”
- Gladiator Class, including gladiators’ clothing and weapons rental, entrance fee to the Gladiator School Museum and certificate of Roman citizenship
- Pizza making class
- Guided tour of Cinecitta’ studios (the largest film studio in Europe, including visit of the sets of “Ancient Rome”, “Temple of Jerusalem” and “Renaissance Florence”
- Private guided early morning Vatican tour with scavenger hunt
- A stay in a former castle just outside of Rome
- Private half day guided excursion to Bomarzo “Monsters Park” – full of odd sculptures (like mythological figures, a lopsided hours, monsters with open mouths that you can stand inside of and even some mermaids) surrounded by gardens
When it comes to making your family vacation stress free and seamless, the team at My Vacation Lady know how to handle all of the details for you. Let us plan a family vacation for your family- one that your kids will remember for years and years to come.