You only get one chance at a first honeymoon so the honeymoon designers at My Vacation Lady work very hard to ensure your honeymoon will be a once in a life time vacation.
Here are some ONCE IN A LIFETIME HONEYMOONS that our clients are taking in 2019
Scott and Samantha are headed to Costa Rica in February for their once in a lifetime honeymoon.
You might think that Costa Rica isn’t so unique or exotic but the itinerary that we planned for Scott and Sam offers them their perfect combination of adventure, romance and beach.
- They’ll begin their honeymoon with 2 nights in the rain forest at a unique hotel that combines the wonders of the rain forest with Costa Rican luxury. They’ll have the opportunity to visit La Paz Waterfall Gardens Nature Park while there.
- Their private driver will then take them to one of the top rated resorts for romance in the Arenal area. They’ll spend 4 nights in their own casita with views of the rain forest and an outdoor shower. They’ll go canyoning and rappeling down a waterfall and cross the hanging bridges through the rain forest and still leave plenty of time to enjoy the natural springs at their resort
- Their driver will take them from the Arenal region to their luxury resort on the Pacific. They’ll stay in a 1 bedroom cottage with a private plunge pool. We’ve included a daily meal plan as well, since their hotel is a bit further away from town.
For this wonderfully unique honeymoon with air from Pittsburgh, our honeymooners paid a bit over $10,000.
Steve and Jess are heading to Dubai and Thailand in February for their once in a lifetime honeymoon
With some great flights on Emirates from the New York area to Asia through Dubai, Steve and Jess decided to explore Dubai for 4 nights before heading to Thailand.
- In a room with a view of the sea in the Palm section of Dubai, our clients will have the best of both worlds- the ocean and pools and close proximity to the wonders of Dubai. They wanted the first part of their honeymoon to be more beach-y so they are only doing 1 activity- a desert ATV excursion
- From Dubai, they’ll head to Chiang Mai for 4 nites at a lovely resort. They’ll be spending a day at an Elephant Sanctuary and then spending 2 half days exploring Chiang Mai’s culture, temples and a tribal village.
- They’ll be ending their honeymoon in Phuket in a pool villa at a beachfront resort. They’ll visit Phi Phi Islands, which offers some great places to snorkel, and they are taking an afternoon exploring sea caves by kayak.
This was the type of once in a lifetime honeymoon that Steve and Jess wanted and they were willing to spend the $13,000 including airfare from NYC.
Chris and Keith are heading to New Zealand and the Cook Islands for their August once in a lifetime honeymoon.
These honeymooners wanted something off the beaten trail for a budget that was around $8000-9000 and we were able to design an itinerary to peak their Lord of the Rings interest as well as spending tropical beach time in someplace less traveled by Americans- The Cook Islands.
- After passing the international dateline, and arriving in Auckland, Chris and Keith will be spending 5 nites in a 4 star hotel right on the Auckland Harbor. They’ll be enjoying a wine tour on Waiheke Island and visiting Hobbiton and the Waitomo Caves. We still left them plenty of time to explore Auckland on their own.
- When they leave Auckland, they’ll be crossing the international date line again and will be gaining a day so they’ll have 6 nites to spend in their pool suite in a beachfront resort in Rarotonga. We’ve included a romance package including a beachfront sunset dinner, a champagne breakfast and a couples massage. We’ve also included a day trip to Aitutaki for some great snorkeling on One Foot Island and they’ll enjoy an island trek in Rarotonga
Chris and Keith purchased their own flights and with those flights, their total package came in at just about $9000, with bragging rights guaranteed.
If you have the time and the budget for something unique and exotic, you can get a honeymoon like My Vacation Lady’s couples who wanted something that they may never have the opportunity to do again— a honeymoon that will certainly create life long memories.
My Vacation Lady is the top rated honeymoon specialist located in New Jersey on both Wedding Wire and the Knot. We’ve earned our reputation by working closely with our honeymooners to envision their dream honeymoons and put those plans in motion to create once in a life time honeymoons.
So whether your once in a life time honeymoon is an all inclusive resort in Mexico, 12 nights in Italy, 3 islands in Hawaii or something like our couples above, My Vacation Lady can make those dreams come true.