A vacation to Disney World is no longer the easy, breezy vacation it once was. With all of the new features like magic bands and fast pass plus, there is a lot more to booking a vacation to Disney World than there were a few years ago.
Here are some tips from My Vacation Lady’s Disney Specialists:
- If you’re into getting autographs from all the characters- you can go to the hostess stand at Tony’s Town Square, Magic Kingdom and ask for Lady & the Tramp’s autograph and they will bring your autograph book back to you with Lady & Tramp’s paw prints.
- Parks with Early Morning Hours are busiest those days. Take advantage of the hours and then head to another park.
- The Polite Pig (Disney Springs) and Whispering Canyon Cafe (Wilderness Lodge) have the best Mac & Cheese on the planet!!
- Try to stay away from the River View rooms at Port Orleans Riverside. You pay more for those rooms and the “river” isn’t really all that scenic and the boats are loud and run very late to and from Disney Springs. Not very relaxing.
- Buy discounted Disney gift cards at Target, Sam’s, and BJ’s to pay for EVERYTHING, including your resort package. That way you’re saving a little on your trip. That’s $300 in savings off a $6000 trip!
For many more tips on Disney World, contact My Vacation Lady. We have a Disney Specialist on staff who can help you plan a stress free Disney World Vacation.