My Vacation Lady is one of the top rated honeymoon specialists located in New Jersey according to the couples on both Wedding Wire and the Knot.
What sets us apart is how we “qualify” our clients. What exactly does that mean?
- We take the time to get to know our couples during a very in depth and unique web based honeymoon consultation.
There are times when our honeymooners say that their fiance isn’t interested in planning the honeymoon or is never available to speak to us or that they want to surprise their fiance with a wonderful honeymoon. When we hear that, we really try to explain that is is both of their honeymoons and if only 1 wants to be the “go to” person for the honeymoon planning, that is fine, but I want to get to know the other half’s ideas and dreams and thoughts. After all, a honeymoon is for both of you.
So what have some of our clients told us that really helps us envision their honeymoon dreams?
- Emily wanted crystal blue waters, delicious drinks and Jade Mountain Views.
- Matt didn’t want to have to fight for lounge chairs at the beach or pool but he doesn’t want to be completely isolated.
- Ryan wanted to go someplace further and more unique than ever before and must have comfortable beds.
- Erin wants do do some shopping and find hidden gems (food and wineries)
- Bill wants to see some cool parts of the world. He wants to go fishing when his bride is in the spa.
- Erin only wants to hike if the views are worth the energy.
- Aaron wants this to be more luxurious than any other vacation they have taken and he can’t sit around for too long doing nothing.
- James didn’t want his resort to feel like Atlantic City on a Saturday night.
- Wally’s dream honeymoon would be to see Hobbitown, go ziplining, rent a car and explore and some adventure.
- Rebecca’s dream honeymoon would be cobblestone streets overlooking the ocean.
- Casey’s dream was Hawaii- pineapples, surfing, beach, luau, secluded beaches, watching the waves, hiking along the beach, helicopter tour, awesome hotels, nice pools, kayaking, no fear of hanging out at night but his fiance has been there already.
These are just some of the answers we get from our honeymooners during our consultations. We won’t just sell you the deal of the day because if fits your budget. We’ll make sure that your honeymoon fits your dreams.
My Vacation Lady may not be the first ones to tell you that your honeymoon should be special, but we are the right honeymoon specialists to help plan a honeymoon that is as unique as you are.