Last month, a bride contacted My Vacation Lady through Facebook to inquire about help planning their honeymoon to Hawaii.
I’m looking into an all inclusive planned honeymoon to Hawaii. I would love to have everything planned. However we can’t afford a lot. We are hoping to find great deals. We’re looking to travel in May. 7-8 days would be perfect. Leaving from Orlando. As you know travel is so tough right now with covid. Need more information on restrictions and requirements. I think one island probably has enough activities for us to stay busy and enjoy. Neither of us have been before so we have no idea what to do or where to go. My sister went and was able to see the views from a helicopter or some sort of jet. We would prefer some sort of great deal. I have seen so many great deals with 5 free days. We would need some sort of special deal to be able to afford it. What kind of information on budgets can you provide?
Without knowing anymore about this couple, I couldn’t throw out a $$ for a budget for her. There are so many parts that will go into a honeymoon itinerary that we provide our clients.
So what do you need to consider in your budget?
- Ground transportation (transfers or cars)
- Inter island flights if you are doing multiple islands
- Excursions and activities
- Resort fees and parking fees
We are seeing incredibly great rates on flights for May from many cities around the U.S. but flight pricing can change on a moment to moment basis.
Accommodations– Just the type of accommodations can change the cost of your honeymoon by hundreds or thousands of dollars.
- Do you want a hotel, a condo, a villa, a resort?
- Do you want a luxury resort or more moderate?
- Do you want a beachfront property or are you ok with having to walk or drive to a beach?
- What type of amenities do you want at your property? Pools, fitness center, spa, activities, breakfast included?
- What type of view do you want? Ocean view? Waterview? Garden or mountain view? Resort view (which may usually mean a view of another hotel, the parking lot or another building?
So when someone asks what a normal budget is for a Hawaii honeymoon, we can’t answer that question without really talking to the couple and envisioning their honeymoon dreams.
The team of travel advisors at My Vacation Lady will ask many, many questions so that we can plan our client’s dream honeymoon. We’ll be honest with you and tell you that we are not the right travel advisors to work with if you are looking for a deal with 5 free days.
What we will do, is to design a honeymoon itinerary for you to create lifelong memories. When it comes to your honeymoon, you only get one chance at a first honeymoon. Don’t DIY when you can have experts on your side. My Vacation Lady can plan a seamless and stress free honeymoon itinerary for you!