Two years ago, the world basically shut down. I remember the last time I ate inside a restaurant. I remember the last time we saw some friends and family. The world came to a screeching halt.
Fast forward to March 2022- THE WORLD IS REOPENING!
- Fiji reopened in December
- Australia reopened in February
- Great Britain no longer requires a covid test before arrival if you are fully vaccinated
- Switzerland is allowing fully vaccinated tourists in without covid tests and passenger locator forms.
- Tahiti is now requiring a booster if your covid vaccines are over 6 months old. Many of the European Union nations are doing the same.
With Covid rules and regulations changing on a very frequent basis, we, at My Vacation Lady encourage you to use a professional travel advisor to plan your travel.
This morning we emailed all of our clients heading to Tahiti to alert them that if their vaccine is over 6 months old, they will need a booster. We’ll let them know when that may change again.
The team at My Vacation Lady can help you plan your next vacation or honeymoon to places near or far!