Do you know about the Mobile Passport App? Using this mobile app will allow to breeze through customs and fill out your forms on your mobile devices- there is even designated lines for this.
So what is this all about?
Our colleagues have been talking about it and it may work great for you, too but there are a few things to know:
- It is currently only at 24 US Airports and 1 cruise port (Port Everglades in Fort Lauderdale)
- It appears to be like Global Entry but with out the cost.
- There are separate Mobile Passport Control Lines
- You can set up your profile once and re-use it for future trips.
- It offers privacy protection and it’s FREE
Check this out for more info on Mobile Passport
My Vacation Lady has Global Entry and it’s great. It also includes TSA pre check. It is $100 for 5 years and for us, it is worth every penny. If you don’t travel as much, internationally, you might want to check out the new app.