If you’ve never been to Paris, planning a vacation to Paris can be pretty overwhelming and many times, pretty expensive. Rather than just winging it when you get there, the team at My Vacation Lady will try to give you some ideas of excursions and activities that you can pre-book ahead of time.
First, there are a few FREE not to miss sites in Paris:
- Notre-Dame Cathedral
- Le Marais
- Sacred Heart Basilica of Montmartre
- Pere-Lachaise Cemetery (yes a cemetery can be a tourist attraction in Paris)
- Luxembourg Gardins
These are a couple of cost saving Paris tips from My Vacation Lady:
- If you are going to be visiting a lot of museums, consider pre-purchasing a museum pass.
- A metro pass is a good idea if you are going to be hopping on and off the trains.
- Actually, a hop-on hop-off bus is a good way to get your bearings and see a good amount of attractions if you only have a short time in Paris.
- Eat like the Parisians- get a crusty baguette and some cheese for breakfast.
If you are a first timer, heading to Paris, let the experienced team at My Vacation Lady help you get the best bang for your vacation budget while creating a seamless and stress free vacation package for you.