Many of My Vacation Lady‘s clients post everything on social media (and I mean everything to the point of TMI).
We truly do LOVE seeing our client’s pictures while they’re away on Facebook and Instagram, I don’t post until I get HOME.
If you are going on vacation, here are 5 things you shouldn’t post on social media:
- If your house or apartment is going to be empty while you are on vacation, don’t post the dates that you are going to be gone.
- Don’t tag yourself at the airport on the day you are leaving.
- Don’t post a picture of your boarding pass. There are websites that can read the bar code and find out information about you or even change or cancel your flight. Here is a blog post about what can be learned about you from your boarding pass
- If you are going to post pictures during your vacation, don’t add your location or tag where you are.
- Don’t tag your friends who are vacationing with you, while you are away.
While you may think that your friends will all want to see great pictures from your vacation, there are many others who stalk social media for houses to rob.
My Vacation Lady is an award winning travel agency dedicated to providing our clients with seamless and stress free vacations. Let us show you how our personal approach to vacation and honeymoon planning can make all the difference in your next trip!