As a honeymoon specialist, My Vacation Lady helps lots of engaged couples plan their honeymoon. It may be the first time many of these couples have ever used a trusted travel adviser with any travel arrangements but since it is such an important, and many times, expensive vacation, they want to make sure that everything is seamless.
In a series of blog postings on Wedding Wednesdays, My Vacation Lady will try to help newly engaged couples go through somewhat of a Honeymoon Planning 101 or My Vacation Lady’s Honeymoon Boot Camp.
We try to educate couples looking to plan their dream honeymoon on what to think about, what to discuss, what is important to decide ahead of time and what can be done on the spur of the moment.
Talk to each other about your honeymoon dreams.
When you dream of your perfect honeymoon, what do you see?
- Do you see tropical palm trees lining a gorgeous beach?
- Do you see snow and skis?
- Do you see lions and tigers and more?
- Do you see just the two of you in a bungalow over the water, escaping from it all?
- Do you see beautiful buildings and lots of people walking and admiring the beautiful architecture of the city?
- Do you see waterfalls or a volcano or a tropical rain forest?
- Do you see the two of you on the balcony of your cruise ship with nothing but water all around you?
Close your eyes and dream about your honeymoon. It’s a big world out there and if your honeymoon could be everything you have dreamed it would be, what do you see?
Write down what you see and then talk to each other about your dreams.
Congratulations, you have just completed Step 1 of Honeymoon Planning 101.
My Vacation Lady takes the time to get to know your clients and learn about their dreams, likes and dislikes. We may offer a complimentary 1 hour interactive on line honeymoon consultation that will help you interpret your honeymoon dreams and will allow us to envision your honeymoon dreams.
Contact My Vacation Lady to schedule your honeymoon consultation.