When it comes to deciding if you are comfortable traveling, unfortunately, My Vacation Lady can’t help you make that decision.
While we have lots of clients and colleagues and team members traveling now and also, planning for the rest of this year, and even into 2022, we are not the ones that can tell you IF you should travel. That decision is up to you.
- Should you wait until after you get vaccinated?
- Will covid testing still be required if you have been vaccinated?
- Will you still have to wear masks?
- Will you need negative covid tests to fly to your destination?
- Will you need negative covid tests to fly back to the USA?
We have already lived through a solid year of Covid 19. While I wish I could say that it’s going to be gone in the next few weeks or months, I can only speculate. I would imagine that the first part of 2021 will be more closely regulated in terms of Covid testing and vaccinations. I truly hope that by summer and fall, covid protocols are a bit more lenient.
LET ME TELL YOU WHAT WE CAN TELL YOU:
- Where you can travel and what their current covid entry protocols are.
- What changes and updates you may need to make for your currently booked vacation or honeymoon.
- What changes and updates you may need consider when booking your vacation or honeymoon.
- What experiences we have knowledge and feedback on in terms of safety protocols.
Rather than book when you’re still not ready, DREAM and then reach out to My Vacation Lady when you are ready to GO.
We’ll be right here waiting for you!