My Vacation Lady is an award winning Honeymoon Planner, who has been helping engaged couples plan their dream honeymoons since 1994.
Planning a honeymoon shouldn’t be about the deal of the day specials but rather a vacation that you’ll remember for years to come. You only get one chance at a first honeymoon.
What actually goes into planning your honeymoon experience?
When My Vacation Lady schedules a honeymoon consultation, we ask you to fill out our online Honeymoon Get to Know You Form. It’s pretty much your past travel history. Where you’ve been, what you liked, what you didn’t like. We ask this so that we have insight as to what you’ve experienced in the past.
Your consultation is then all about your honeymoon dreams. What would you love to see and do and experience on your honeymoon? What type of resorts are you interested in? What type of honeymoon amenities would you like to have included in your honeymoon package?
We take detailed notes about what you tell us, and yes, we want to talk to both of you at the same time—- after all, your honeymoon is for both of you.
We’ll take the budget that you have given us and we need to do a few things:
- consider the airfare
- consider the length of time you want to be away
- consider the experiences you want to have included
- consider the time of year that you are traveling
And once we see what is left, that is what we have to work with for your hotels and more. While we can’t put together an actual package without careful research, we have years of experience that may allow us to guestimate the price of your dream honeymoon and then compare if to your budget.
- We can tell you that a $5000 budget will not be enough for 2 weeks in Italy in the summer when airfare is $1500 each, especially if the honeymoon couples wants to include cooking classes, wine tasting and lots of excursions in 4 different areas. We would guestimate at least $10,000-12,000 for a package that is customized to include the experiences they want.
- The same thing holds true for Hawaii. Can you go to Hawaii for $5000 for 2 weeks when airfare is $1250 each? It all depends on where you want to stay and what you want to see and do and experience.
It is always possible to plan a bare bones honeymoon to meet a client’s budget. My Vacation Lady would prefer to design a honeymoon experience where the extras experiences that will make your honeymoon special, are already included.
My Vacation Lady is the top rated honeymoon specialist in New Jersey according to the couples on Wedding Wire and the Knot. Our goal is to make you so happy with your honeymoon that you’ll recommend us to all of your friends and that you’ll come back to us for many future vacations.
We won’t book a honeymoon just because if fits your budget. We’ll design your honeymoon to fit your dreams and keep your budget in mind. If you want the honeymoon of your dreams, we may be the right honeymoon specialist for you.
Contact us to set up your honeymoon consultation and you’ll see the difference between us and most other travel agents right away.