My Vacation Lady has a couple of Disney Specialists on our team because there is just so much to know about how to plan a great Disney World Vacation.
When we came across this blog post written by Meghan Brennan and posted by one of our travel suppliers , we thought it would be fun to share it. There are 38 total but these are our 5 favorite fun facts:
1. There are no lost kids at Disney- just lost parents
2. If you get too close to the camel outside of Aladdin’s Magic Carpet ride, you might get “spit” on! While it may seem random, there’s a Cast Member activates the spitting.
3. It would take you 68 years to spend one night in each hotel room in Disney World.
4. You may know about the tunnel network under Magic Kingdom, called the Utilidor system. What you might not know is that because you can’t dig underground in sea-level Florida, the tunnels are actually at ground level and the park itself is on the “second floor!”
5. In Epcot, some of the sidewalks twinkle at night – they’re easy to spot on the way out after the fireworks.
Do you have some fun facts or secrets about Disney World? We’d love to hear them.
Let My Vacation Lady’s Disney Specialists PLAN YOUR DISNEY WORLD vacation and the best part is, they’ll monitor the promotions and specials that Disney announces and if you are eligible for a lower rate or a better package, we can take care of that for you too!