My Vacation Lady helps our clients plan their vacation and honeymoon experiences and we listen to what you want to see and do and experience before making recommendations on which Caribbean island may work the best for you.
- Let’s say that you don’t want to just lay on a beach with a drink in your hand.
- Let’s say you want adventure and want to hike up some great trails to get rewarded with some fantastic views.
Where can you go for the Best Hiking in the Caribbean?
The Caribbean has everything from peaks to rain forests to nice little walking trails.
Here are some of the top PEAKS to climb
- The Pitons in St Lucia
- Morne Diablotin in Dominica
- La Soufriere in St Vincent
- Mt Liamuiga in St Kitts
- Pico Duarte in the Dominican Republic
But there a lots of other great places to hike in the Caribbean that may not necessarily involve hiking boots and walking sticks.
Here are some recommended by the Caribbean Journal
- Waitukubuli National Trail, Dominica
- Mont Pelee, Martinique
- Nevis Peak, Nevis
- Blue Mountains, Jamaica
- Buck Island, USVI
- Mount Royal, Canouan
- Mount Scenery, Saba
- El Yunque, Puerto Rico
Some other recommended hikes are
- Guanapo Gorge, Trinidad
- Mastic Trail, Grand Cayman
- Virgin Islands National Park, St. John
- Concord Falls, Grenada
- El Choco National Park, Dominican Republic
- Ram’s Head Trail, St John, USVI
- Tet Paul Nature Trail, St Lucia
- Rancho Notorious, Aruba
There are so many great places to walk and hike to some beautiful scenery in the Caribbean that if you aren’t looking for a completely beach vacation, don’t count out the Caribbean!
Let the vacation and honeymoon specialists at My Vacation Lady help you plan your next vacation experience.
**********WEDDING WIRE and THE KNOT APPROVED**********