At My Vacation Lady, none of our honeymoon clients are just average– they are all VIP’s to us and each honeymoon that we design is as unique as our couples are.
Here are some facts about the average honeymoon couple according to a 2021 survey on The Knot.
The Average Honeymoon
- Among couples who choose a traditional wedding, 70% will take a honeymoon.
- The length of an average honeymoon is eight days.
- Couples spend an average of $5,000 on their honeymoon. That’s three times as much as the average U.S. adult spends on a vacation.
- Luxury honeymooners, which account for 10% of the market, spend an average of $10,000 and vacation for 11 days.
But are you average?
- If you are well traveled, you might want to take a more exotic honeymoon than the average honeymooner.
- You may want to start a family soon so you want your honeymoon to be ONCE IN A LIFETIME.
- With covid restrictions easing, the world is at your fingertips!
As we said, all of our honeymooners are special and My Vacation Lady goes out of our way to make sure your honeymoon is the most memorable it can be. We won’t just book your honeymoon or let you book it online, we’ll customize your honeymoon to match your dreams and budget.
Mindy from My Vacation Lady did an outstanding job planning the honeymoon of our dreams in Costa Rica. She made suggestions for places we never would have found on our own, and it made us fall in love with Costa Rica. Nayara Springs resort was the highlight of our trip, with so many adventurous activities nearby, delicious restaurants and hot springs onsite, and a gorgeous room to come back to. We also spent time traveling the coast in Guanacaste and the views in this beautiful country consistently made us swoon. Mindy’s guidance (she helped us pick a honeymoon location based on our intro call with her explaining exactly what we were looking for and what kind of travelers we are), clear communication and attention to detail throughout the planning process were so appreciated (especially during Covid times). Thank you for the trip of a lifetime, Mindy! Costa Rica will forever hold a special place in our hearts, and we have you to thank for that. Pura Vida- Gianna and Dustin
We won’t be the first to tell you that your honeymoon should be special but we are the right honeymoon specialists to make it special.